Welcome to First Presbyterian Preschool!
Here at First Presbyterian Preschool, a ministry of Mansfield 1st Evangelical Presbyterian Church, we are proud to offer a preschool that recognizes and cultivates the worth of every child - cognitively, socially, emotionally, and physically. We are so thrilled to welcome you and your family to the First Presbyterian Preschool. Our preschool is one that is filled with warmth and love.
We want the preschool not only to be your child's school, but your family's school, too. We need and ask for your support and participation. We truly believe the closer we are able to work with each other, the more each and every child will benefit.
We have a family group which provides interesting programs and times of fellowship for each of you as well as communication and support within the preschool. Please look for ways to be involved with your child's classroom and the preschool as a whole.
We also hope that each of you will feel comfortable enough to bring any concerns to us. Our door will always be open, our ears will always listen.
Once school begins, we will be sending home newsletters & calendars throughout the year. We are looking forward to working with you and your child.
- We Provide a program that:
- encompasses the academic standards set by the Ohio Department of Education.
- emphasizes Kindergarten Readiness and literacy skills.
- improves competence in problem-solving and early Math and Science abilities.
- promotes Christian and character education.
- introduces preschoolers to Music, Movement, and Rhythm activities.
- focuses on developmentally appropriate cognitive, emotional, and physical programming.
- provides a reading program ran by a Reading Coordinator.
- plans and implements a curriculum which emphasizes early reading skills.
- maintains its licensed through the Ohio Department of Job and Family Services.